- Please confirm the participant’s name and age in the comments section of the registration form so we can arrange each player into their designated age + skill level group on the ice. Also, if there are any specific skills you or your player need or would like to work on, please offer Sean details in the additional notes section and he will work on those skills with them/ you and aim to integrate drills that will develop those skills into the class practice plan.
- Please have your water bottles filled before coming to the rink.
- Lead trainer, Sean Walker is welcoming 3-4 coaches, trainers or hockey parent volunteers with a knowledge of the game and ability to execute each skill to volunteer their time and help support instruct him during the lesson if they’d like to help out and be involved. It’s also a great opportunity to develop your own coaching/ training skills. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested. If we require more volunteers such as yourself, we’ll confirm you in and give you all the necessary details. We need trainers to help reload pucks after shots, keep pucks organized on the ice and to help motivate and organize the players when needed.
- To keep my flight baggage weight down I would greatly appreciate any volunteers willing to bring their own pucks to the camp for us to borrow. If you have between 50-100 pucks, we’d love to borrow them please. We require 100 pucks for the
puck handling hours and an additional 100 pucks for the shooting hours (200 total). I’ll make sure you get all of your pucks back at the end of the camp. Please email email@example.com if you are willing to help.
- Please note if a refund is requested because you or your player can no longer attend the camp, we will issue a refund only if the refund is requested 10 days prior to the camp start date. All refund requests after 10 days will only be issued only if someone on the camp wait list is available to take your spot. We cannot offer refunds or credits to players cancelling due to any emergency unless we can have another player on our possible wait list to cover their spot. We’re sorry for any inconvenience. Please note there will also be a $25 admin fee for all refunds as this is what we are charged ourselves by our financial institution. Thank you for your cooperation.
- If the camp is sold out and you would like to join the wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm if a spot comes available.