Here’s the gist: I want every hockey player in the world to have an iTH+ Membership so they can have access to all the knowledge they’ll ever need to become the best players they can become. In order to accomplish this, we’re making it easy for you to offer a subscription to all the players on your team so you can improve and excel together. The iTH+ Team Membership aims at full team player development by making our FULL video library of skills training and practice plans available to every hockey player on your team. Players will receive their own account to sign into so they can watch the videos set out for their whole team to improve from and at the same pace as their teammates. Share team practice plans, motivational videos or skills teachings with each other to develop as a group! The development plans have been created as a roadmap so the players on your team progress together from pre-season, in-season and straight through to your final game. Subscriptions for Team Memberships last one year from the day you signed up!
This is where you start playing the best hockey of your life. With the iTH+ Membership you receive SO MUCH, including full access pass to our 600+ on-ice and off-ice training videos and practice plans and the 100+ recipes to our super healthy meals, snacks and drinks to energize your training sessions and workouts. Learn every basic and advanced level skill the game demands in our skills tutorial videos. Sean Walker’s engaging style of teaching helps you grow into a complete hockey player as the videos guide you to advance your hockey skills. iTH+ Team Membership get 24 hour early access to new skills videos, practice plans, recipes, blog entries, MasterClass, March Break Camp training sessions first released to iTH+ Team Membership website each week! Receive unlimited access to our growing library of training videos with closed captioning available today with an iTrain Hockey Membership. Your first 7 days are free. No charge until 7 day trial ends. Cancel anytime. Be the first to claim your spot with iTH+ Team Membership today!
Choose from a variety of focused lessons including:
- Skills Tutorials – learn every skill the game demands with step-by-step breakdowns and drills for you to use to develop your abilities.
- Player Practice Plans – got some ice time? Follow along to our on-ice plans guiding you through each drill with demos and instructions on how to execute each skill perfectly.
- Team Practice Plans – designed for coaches to follow along to at their own team practice times. Need new drills that focus on developing specific individual or team-based skills? These videos are all you need!
- Off-Ice Training – follow along to these hockey-specific workouts to grow your athleticism for when you’re back on the ice – both youth and adult plans available. Use the same exercises NHLers use to develop their abilities. This category of videos also offers you inline hockey, off-ice stick handling and off-ice shooting practice plans you can follow along to on your driveway, in the garage, on the street or on a roller hockey rink.
- NHL Player Highlights Analysis – we breakdown specific NHLers incredible goals and plays to help you understand how to execute the same skills in your own games and training sessions – individual skills as well as team-based skills.
- Remote Coaching – here we breakdown iTrain Hockey Members skills which they submitted by video. We offer them to be viewed by all our Members because group correction is helpful for everyone, both individual hockey players as well as to coaches and hockey trainers looking to learn how to correct specific skills. Players, parents and coaches submit individual skills or in-game videos of your shifts for a super helpful review straight from Sean Walker to you. Become a Member and submit your own videos for an additional charge. Head over to the Shop page to learn more.
- Hockey Knowledge – learn what it takes to become the best hockey player you can be. Wanna become a leader on your team? Pure goal scorer? Amazing puck handler and more? These are gonna be your new favourite videos!
- Coaching Training – learn all you need to know to become the best hockey coach or trainer in these encouraging and informative videos.
Receive access to our weekly growing collection of new videos. Submit your request for new video training ideas including your own remote coaching clips, NHL player analysis, and skills tutorials. Choose from a wide variety of training videos that you can instantly access anywhere! Watch at home, on the ice, the gym, work and even when traveling. View all the beautiful HD videos from your phone, device, or desktop computer.
Log in to access all the videos from your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile. All prices are in Canadian dollars. Receive unrestricted access to iTH+. Subscriptions will auto-renew at the end of each subscription period. You can cancel auto-renewal at any time.
Thank you so much for your support! It allows us to continue to create amazing content for you to enjoy. As an iTrain Hockey Member you get access to every video we create as well as exclusive content created just for you! Minimum 2-6 new videos and several new recipes released each week + you’re supporting an amazing creative project. This content is created for hockey fans like you who are willing to support us! We appreciate your patronage and want you to receive our exclusive content in exchange. Thank you hockey players, parents, fans and coaches!
A team manager, coach or hockey parent will handle the team’s billing seamlessly, and can share the access with all players on your team that you invite. Once you have an active iTrain Hockey Team Membership, you can have up to twenty (20) email addresses registered to your account at any given time. Once a team membership has been purchased, the manager can add new members to the team right from the account area on your site by sharing a public “join the team” link, or sending email invites. To help with managing team members, owners can even grant “manager” permissions to team members so they can help with inviting new people to the team. The best part is that the entire iTrain Hockey administration team is here to help guide you and your team whenever needed with your individual and team development goals throughout the entire hockey season! Contact Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Adam Krzystolik –
“I’d like to thank you for your perfect performance and support for players. I’m really delighted with your hockey skills and presentation capabiliities. Indeed – perfect. Actually, you have become my main trainer :-). So, again, Sean thank you, I hope you will continue your great ITH activity, as a grateful supporter I try to popularize your offer among my friends. I hope you don’t mind, there is (an unofficial) ITH sticker on my car 🙂 All The Best,”
– Adam Krzystolik
James Ferreira –
“Amazing content man. Your videos got me hooked. Super in depth and amazing explanation. ?????? Thank you so much! Excited to become a member of your page! Getting back into the game after a 20 year break lol. My 8 year old just started last year and it was finally time to get dad back on the ice. Your channel has been a life saver. Will keep in touch for sure! ?? ps great podcast on behind the gear. Just finished it. Super informative and fun to listen too!”
– James Ferreira
Brett Nodello –
“Thanks for the great content! It’s been helpful to a couple of us on my coaching team. I have also shared a number of your videos with players to help with self learning.”
Gary Quenneville –
“I joined iTrain last month and began implementing his drills in practice and have seen an immediate benefit.”
– Gary Quenneville
iTH Member + Bantam A Girls Coach
Glenn Collins –
“Thanks! Your videos are great and we use them all the time to train our players.”
– Glenn Collins
Youth Hockey Coach
Jared Pitzer –
“Your videos are very helpful so I wanted to check out the rest of the content. Started playing ice hockey at 30 years old over the summer and your videos have been extremely beneficial for me. iTH has let me progress pretty quickly. Thanks again!”
– Jared Pitzer
Steve Fortuna –
“Sean’s an amazing COMMUNICATOR. He breaks down each move in great detail, showing the mechanics of how to most effectively carry out moves most of us don’t even think about. We learn these things by habit and never break them down into their component parts. This is what makes his technique superior to almost anything I’ve seen in hockey.”
– Steve Fortuna
Laura Leach –
Our team is loving the videos! I can’t believe how easy our Team Membership was to set up! After buying it, I received an email on how to help share the membership to each of the parents on our team and was asked about our team’s goals and what we would like to accomplish the most for the remainder of this season. We were given a team progressional plan for our Atom A girls age and level and the team has been following it together, but on their own time from home. We began with our plan to develop the girl’s shooting, in the first week all our girls now know how to shoot every type of shot from a static position and at full speed. They even chat together about how many shots their taking from home in the driveway and how their shot has gotten so much better. As a team we’ve scored 18 goals in the last four games! Next week we focus on skating and team passing. Can’t wait! Thank you Sean and the iTrain Hockey team!
– Laura Leach
Atom A Grizzlies (Edmonton, Alberta)