- In the comments section of the registration form please confirm the participant’s name and age so we can arrange each player into their designated age + skill level group on the ice. Also, if there are any specific skills you or your player need or would like to work on, please offer Sean details in the additional notes section and he will work on those skills with them/ you and aim to integrate drills that will develop those skills into the class practice plan.
- Please have your water bottles filled before coming to the rink.
- Lead trainer, Sean Walker is welcoming a few coaches, trainers or hockey parent volunteers with a knowledge of the game and ability to execute each skill to volunteer their time and help support instruct Sean during the lesson if they’d like to help out and be involved. It’s also a great opportunity to develop your own coaching/ training skills. Please email email@example.com if you’re interested. If we require more volunteers such as yourself, we’ll confirm you in and give you all the necessary details.
- If participants in the camp have 50-100 pucks that they could lend us for the camp, we’d greatly appreciate it! This will help Sean keep his baggage weight down on his flights as it’s not easy travelling with a heavy load of pucks.
- Please note if a refund is requested because you or your player can no longer attend the camp we will issue a refund only if the refund is requested 10 days prior to the camp start date. All refund requests after 10 days will only be issued if someone on the camp wait list is available to take your spot. Please note there will also be a $10 admin fee for all refunds as this is what we are charged ourselves by our financial institution. Thank you for your cooperation.