Wrist and snap shots are by far the quickest and most deadly shots a
Wrist and snap shots are by far the quickest and most deadly shots a player can have in their repertoire. Since goal-scoring is so much fun we created a program that teaches you how to bury the puck in the back of the net more often. Players will learn wrist and snap shots from their front leg as well as off leg shots. In this MasterClass we teach you how to shoot quick release shots powerfully, with the proper technique, accurately, and with a mental mindset of shooting with the intention to score! Ages 8 to Adult. House League, recreational, rep and up to AAA levels – all will greatly benefit from this training session! Please read ALL of the COVID-19 protocols outlined by iTrain Hockey and the arena management below. Players will be required to be dressed before entering into the arena (except skates). We will make sure to create a fun, safe and organized training session for all participants!
Date: Friday, October 29th, 2021.
Arena: Susan Fennell Sportsplex (Rink 4), Brampton.
Players: 25 Participant Max. Ages 8 – Adult. All levels. Boys, girls, men and women are all welcome, we always have groups of players from each age level so it’s very unlikely you will be the only youth, teen or adult.
Lead Trainer: Sean Walker
Cost: $39.99 +hst USD ($49.99 CDN)
- Lead trainer, Sean Walker is welcoming a few coaches, trainers or parent volunteers with a knowledge of the game and ability to execute each skill to volunteer their time and help support instruct Sean during the lesson. Please email email@example.com to confirm if we require more volunteers such as yourself and to receive all the necessary details.
- In the comments section of the registration form please confirm you or your player’s name and age so we can arrange each player in their designated age + skill grouping lines on the ice.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the training session’s start time at the main entrance. We will only be permitted to enter into the building as a group. iTrain Hockey will set up banners for us all to meet at. We will enter into the rink from the front doors.
COVID-19 RULES + REGULATIONS:
- In response to new regulations issued by the Government of Ontario, program participants 18+ years will need to show proof of a COVID-19 double-dose vaccination to enter recreation facilities. Residents will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide a ‘proof of vaccination receipt’ along with one piece of government-issued photo identification to access certain facilities and settings.
- All players and parents entering the arena must wear a face covering that securely covers the nose, mouth and chin as required by city by-laws. Players are not required to wear a mask on the ice.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is required at all times, including on the ice (as best we all can)
- Limited space in the change rooms will be made available to us to tie our skates and leave our hockey bags. Players must come dressed before entering the facility. Please have your water bottles filled before coming to the rink.
- Parents of players, 1-2 spectators is permitted in the building to watch the lesson based on the protocols from the arena management.
(Friday) 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm EDT
Susan Fennell Sportsplex (Formerly South Fletcher's)
500 Ray Lawson Blvd, Brampton, ON L6Y 5B3