You can never have enough talent. Give yourself the needed boost in your hockey skills before heading into the playoff season. Each
You can never have enough talent. Give yourself the needed boost in your hockey skills before heading into the playoff season. Each day we develop specific skills to help you reach the top level of your game so you can help your team succeed by influencing each and every play. Now’s your time to maximize your abilities to their utmost so you can win down the stretch. Bring a hockey friend, teammate or even your parent to come join us out there on the ice as we put in the hard work needed to become champions! Ages 8 to Adult. House League, recreational, rep and up to AAA levels – all will greatly benefit from this training session! Please read ALL of the COVID-19 protocols outlined by iTrain Hockey and the arena management below. We will make sure to create a fun, safe, hard working and organized training session for all participants!
Date: Monday, December 27th – Thursday, December 30th, 2021.
Arena: Iceland Arena, Mississauga.
Players: 25 Participant Max. Ages 8 – Adult. All levels. Boys, girls, men and women are all welcome, we always have groups of players from each age level so it’s very unlikely you will be the only youth, teen or adult.
Lead Trainer: Sean Walker
Cost: $359.99 +hst CDN
- Lead trainer, Sean Walker is welcoming a few coaches, trainers or parent volunteers with a knowledge of the game and ability to execute each skill to volunteer their time and help support instruct Sean during the lesson. We will offer a discounted price to your player’s registration for your assistance if you are needed. Please email email@example.com to confirm if we require more volunteers such as yourself and to receive all the necessary details.
- In the comments section of the registration form please confirm you or your player’s name and age so we can arrange each player in their designated age + skill grouping lines on the ice.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the training session’s start time at the main entrance. We will only be permitted to enter into the building as a group. iTrain Hockey will set up banners for us all to meet at. We will enter into the rink from the front doors.
COVID-19 RULES + REGULATIONS:
- In response to new regulations issued by the Government of Ontario, program participants 12+ years will need to show proof of a COVID-19 double-dose vaccination to enter recreation facilities. Residents will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide a ‘proof of vaccination receipt’ along with one piece of government-issued photo identification to access certain facilities and settings.
- Please have your water bottles filled before coming to the rink.
27 (Monday) 9:00 am - 30 (Thursday) 11:00 am EDT
705 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3X9