Power past players easily and react to the speed of the game with strikingly
Power past players easily and react to the speed of the game with strikingly quick, stable and nimble forward and backward skating edges. Become one with your blades at your highest level. This is the ultimate power skating lesson! All levels are welcome as long as you are capable of skating forwards and backwards from one end of the ice to the other fairly quickly and have a basic ability of all hockey skills already. Ages 8 to Adult. House League + Recreational to Rep + AAA levels – all will greatly benefit from this training session! Please read ALL of the COVID-19 protocols outlined by iTrain Hockey and the arena management below. We will make sure to create a fun, safe and organized training session for all participants!
Date: Friday, September 25th, 2020.
Arena: Iceland Arena, Mississauga (Rink 2)
Players: 25 Participant Max. Ages 8 – Adult. All levels. Boys, girls, men and women are all welcome, we always have groups of players from each age level so it’s very unlikely you will be the only youth, teen or adult.
Lead Trainer: Sean Walker
Cost: $29.99 +hst USD ($39.99 CDN)
- Lead trainer, Sean Walker is welcoming coaches, trainers or parent volunteers with a knowledge of the game and ability to execute each skill to volunteer their time during the lesson instead of paying for their player’s registration into the program. Please email email@example.com to receive all the details needed.
- In the comments section of the registration form please confirm you or your player’s name and age so we can arrange each player in their designated age + skill grouping lines on the ice)
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the training session’s start time at the North entrance only. Late entrance will not be permitted due to the strict regulations of entering into the building. We will only be permitted to enter into the building as a group right at 7:40pm. iTrain Hockey will set up banners for us all to meet at.
COVID-19 RULES + REGULATIONS:
- All players and parents entering Iceland Arena must wear a face covering that securely covers the nose, mouth and chin as required by city by-laws. Players are not required to wear a mask on the ice.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is required at all times, including on the ice (as best we all can)
- Change rooms will not be made available to us therefore players must come dressed before entering the facility. Players are permitted to enter the ice surface with only their helmets, skates, gloves and a stick if they so choose or you can come fully dressed in all your hockey gear except your skates which you can tie in the lobby. If you’re not planning on wearing full gear, please wear a track suit or athlete wear. Elbow pads and shin pads under or over your clothing are recommended. Please have your water bottles filled before coming to the rink.
- Parents of players, one spectator is now permitted in the building to watch the lesson based on the protocols from the arena management.
(Friday) 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
705 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3X9