Become a pure goal-scorer and beat goaltenders with more shots and deke moves than you ever have before! Increase your repertoire of
Become a pure goal-scorer and beat goaltenders with more shots and deke moves than you ever have before! Increase your repertoire of scoring options in this very fun and MasterClass! Players will develop their ability to know when and where to shoot and when to deke on a goaltender 1-on-0 as well as creative and effective options to bury the puck in the back of the net. Learn how to make the goaltender move and bite on a shot, when to go top shelf, how to make an effective fake move before tucking it in and much more! We will have six nets on the ice and 6-10 goalies too. Goalies are free of cost if you have a competitive goaltender teammate, friend or sibling that would like to join in on the fun. Email: email@example.com with their name, skill level and age and we’ll add them in. Ages 8 to Adult. House League, recreational, rep and up to AAA levels – all will greatly benefit from this training session! Please read ALL of the COVID-19 protocols outlined by iTrain Hockey and the arena management below. Players will be required to be dressed before entering into the arena (except skates). We will make sure to create a fun, safe and organized training session for all participants!
Date: Saturday, October 2nd, 2021.
Arena: MoldMasters Sportsplex (Fernbrook Homes Rink), Georgetown.
Players: 25 Participant Max. Ages 8 – Adult. All levels. Boys, girls, men and women are all welcome, we always have groups of players from each age level so it’s very unlikely you will be the only youth, teen or adult.
Lead Trainer: Sean Walker
Cost: $39.99 +hst USD (Approx. $49.99 CDN)
- Lead trainer, Sean Walker is welcoming a few coaches, trainers or parent volunteers with a knowledge of the game and ability to execute each skill to volunteer their time and help support instruct Sean during the lesson. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if we require more volunteers such as yourself and to receive all the necessary details.
- In the comments section of the registration form please confirm you or your player’s name and age so we can arrange each player in their designated age + skill grouping lines on the ice.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the training session’s start time at the main entrance. We will only be permitted to enter into the building as a group. iTrain Hockey will set up banners for us all to meet at. We will enter into the rink from the front doors.
COVID-19 RULES + REGULATIONS:
- All players and parents entering the arena must wear a face covering that securely covers the nose, mouth and chin as required by city by-laws. Players are not required to wear a mask on the ice.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is required at all times, including on the ice (as best we all can)
- Limited space in the change rooms will be made available to us to tie our skates and leave our hockey bags. Players must come dressed before entering the facility. Please have your water bottles filled before coming to the rink.
- Parents of players, 1-2 spectators is permitted in the building to watch the lesson based on the protocols from the arena management.
(Saturday) 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm EDT
4A8, 221 Guelph St, Halton Hills, ON