I tell players that we were not born with a stick or a puck but today I want you to handle each
I tell players that we were not born with a stick or a puck but today I want you to handle each like you were, as if they are a part of your body. Our aim in this high tempo training class is to become one with the puck so we can skate at any speed and control the puck at that same speed. Players who know how to control the puck can control the game, they’re trusted players to get the puck to because they can always make a play out of it. In this MasterClass, players will develop basic and advanced stickhandling abilities, quick hands, basic and advanced deke moves and their speedy skating with puck control. Ages 8 to Adult. House League, recreational, rep and up to AAA levels – all will greatly benefit from this training session! Please read ALL of the COVID-19 protocols outlined by iTrain Hockey and the arena management below. Players will be required to be dressed before entering into the arena (except skates). We will make sure to create a fun, safe and organized training session for all participants!
Date: Sunday, October 3rd, 2021.
Arena: Milton Sports Centre (Rink B), Milton.
Players: 25 Participant Max. Ages 8 – Adult. All levels. Boys, girls, men and women are all welcome, we always have groups of players from each age level so it’s very unlikely you will be the only youth, teen or adult.
Lead Trainer: Sean Walker
Cost: $79.99 +hst USD (Approx. $99.99 CDN)
- Lead trainer, Sean Walker is welcoming a few coaches, trainers or parent volunteers with a knowledge of the game and ability to execute each skill to volunteer their time and help support instruct Sean during the lesson. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if we require more volunteers such as yourself and to receive all the necessary details.
- In the comments section of the registration form please confirm you or your player’s name and age so we can arrange each player in their designated age + skill grouping lines on the ice.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the training session’s start time at the main entrance. We will only be permitted to enter into the building as a group. iTrain Hockey will set up banners for us all to meet at. We will enter into the rink from the front doors.
COVID-19 RULES + REGULATIONS:
- All players and parents entering the arena must wear a face covering that securely covers the nose, mouth and chin as required by city by-laws. Players are not required to wear a mask on the ice.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is required at all times, including on the ice (as best we all can)
- Limited space in the change rooms will be made available to us to tie our skates and leave our hockey bags. Players must come dressed before entering the facility. Please have your water bottles filled before coming to the rink.
- Parents of players, 1-2 spectators is permitted in the building to watch the lesson based on the protocols from the arena management.
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Milton Sports Centre
605 Santa Maria Blvd, Milton, ON L9T 6J5