Join me for a full week summer hockey camp in Irvine, California! Two hours of skill development each day. The skills will
Join me for a full week summer hockey camp in Irvine, California! Two hours of skill development each day. The skills will build and progress throughout the week. Gain great knowledge in each of the skills listed below in the itinerary. Make a huge leap forward in your overall game. Open to ages 8 to 18 for players currently playing AAA or AA only. Let’s put some of the best players in the United States on the ice together and develop the game’s elite level skills as a group. High tempo, advanced level skills – this will be your favourite camp of all time! Bring a hockey friend or teammate to come join us out on the ice as we put in the hard work to dominate the game!
This camp is open to ages 8 to 18. AAA/ AA Elite levels only. Boys, girls, young men and women are all welcome. We will make sure to create a fun, safe, hard working and organized training session for all participants!
Date: Monday, July 25th to Friday, July 29th, 2022.
Arena: Great Park Arena, Irvine, California.
Players: 30 Participant Max. Ages 8 – 18. AAA/ AA Elite levels only. Boys and girls, young men and women are all welcome. We always have groups of players from each age level so you won’t be the only one in your age category.
Lead Trainer: Sean Walker
Cost: $649.99 +hst CDN ($505 USD Approx.)
- In the comments section of the registration form please confirm the participant’s name and age so we can arrange each player into their designated age + skill level group on the ice. Also, if there are any specific skills you or your player need or would like to work on, please offer Sean details in the additional notes section and he will work on those skills with them/ you and aim to integrate drills that will develop those skills into the class practice plan.
- Please have your water bottles filled before coming to the rink.
- Lead trainer, Sean Walker is welcoming a few coaches, trainers or hockey parent volunteers with a knowledge of the game and ability to execute each skill to volunteer their time and help support instruct Sean during the lesson if they’d like to help out and be involved. It’s also a great opportunity to develop your own coaching/ training skills. Please email email@example.com if you’re interested. If we require more volunteers such as yourself, we’ll confirm you in and give you all the necessary details.
- If participants in the camp have 50-100 pucks that they could lend us for the camp, we’d greatly appreciate it! This will help Sean keep his baggage weight down on his flights as it’s not easy travelling with a heavy load of pucks.
- Please note if a refund is requested because you or your player can no longer attend the camp we will issue a refund only if the refund is requested 10 days prior to the camp start date. All refund requests after 10 days will only be issued if someone on the camp wait list is available to take your spot. Please note there will also be a $10 admin fee for all refunds as this is what we are charged ourselves by our financial institution. Thank you for your cooperation.
25 (Monday) 2:40 pm - 29 (Friday) 4:50 pm PST
Great Park Ice & Fivepoint Arena
888 Ridge Valley, Irvine, CA 92618, United States